Re: [OM] Professionals using Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] Professionals using Olympus
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 08:48:37 +0200

*- DORIS FANG -* skrev:

> I teach part-time, sell prints and stock. For years I did PR and
> commercial work.
> I use OM-1s, OM2, OMPC (which I need to send to JH) and OM-3,
> along with  over 20 lenses (that includes my 4 50/1.8's) from 18mm to
> 200mm. In addition, I also use Nikon, Canon and medium format cameras, but
> for personal work, the OMs get the most use.
> My personal work includes street photography, landscape, seascapes, and
> a some macro. What do you like to shoot ?

After reading what Doris have done before and the equipment she has, I think I
will step down and from now on call myself "a fussy amateur trying to get the
best pictures I can". I have noticed that some of you have very good equipment
and professional background as well. That is good as what you will say is more
credible!

Have a nice day/
  Ingemar Uvhagen
  Gislaved, Sweden