Re: [OM] Professionals using Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] Professionals using Olympus
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 13:49:02 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 14 May 1998, KRIS GARREN wrote:

> Hi All,
> I'm new to this mailing list but have found it very interesting!  I
> have an Olympus OM-10 that I LOVE!
> I'm just curious, how many of you are full-time photography
> professionals who use Olympus.  And what OM do you use?
> And what field of photography are you in?
> Thank you in advance for the feedback!
> Kristine

   I teach part-time, sell prints and stock. For years I did PR and
commercial work.
 I use OM-1s, OM2, OMPC (which I need to send to JH) and OM-3,
along with  over 20 lenses (that includes my 4 50/1.8's) from 18mm to
200mm. In addition, I also use Nikon, Canon and medium format cameras, but
for personal work, the OMs get the most use.
   My personal work includes street photography, landscape, seascapes, and
a some macro. What do you like to shoot ?

                      Welcome to the list!
                        *= Doris Fang =*