Re: [OM] OM-4T Multi-Spot Metering

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4T Multi-Spot Metering
From: "Bryant Wetzel" <ardvarrk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 10:22:00 -0600
Greg,
        The OM-4 book says the following:

        If you want to render white objects in White you select SPOT while
pointing the camera at the object you want to be white and press the
HI.LiGHT button. Then take the picture.

        If you want to render black objects in Black you select SPOT while
pointing the camera at the object you want to be Black and press the SHADOW
button. Then take the picture.

        If you want to take multiple spot readings and then press the HI.LIGHT
or
SHADOW buttons you can. But all you do is introduce an exposure factor to
the setup.

Regards,

Bryant