Re: [OM] OM-4T Multi-Spot Metering

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4T Multi-Spot Metering
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 19:53:02 +1000
>Foxy;
>
>The 2SP and 2000 have spot meter in manual only.  It is true it's
"real-time",
>ie you can point central spot at different values in scene and watch speed
>change (in 2S).  But the 4T does this as well - and in auto or manual.
Plus,
>with 4T you can save one reading, then take another, and another, and
another
>etc.  It's FAR better than the 2SP.

This is a rehash of a thread that was going when I joined the list, so to
the old hands I apologise. But I understand that the 4 takes it's spot
reading when the spot button is pressed. And stores this reading. So it may
be auto, but not continuous. Am I wrong here?

The ability to take multiple readings is nice, but again it is a snapshot
reading.

Foxy