Re: [OM] KILL the Fungus

Subject: Re: [OM] KILL the Fungus
From: "Branko GT" <gjuro@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 20:41:52 +1000

Well, funny you should ask.
Just a couple of days ago I was discussing the very same issue with
the friend, photographer and OM user from Tassie. It was an overseas
phonecall.
He reckons that the weak solution of potassium permanganate should
do the trick. He is of the opinion that it would also provide some
sort of protection for further growth without any side effects.

Any comments on potential problems with this method.

cheers
bgt
-- Sig --- ( I'm the most modest <modestestest> man in the world ! )