Re: [OM] Re: 2-x screens again

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 2-x screens again
From: "John Austin" <j_austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 11:53:27 -0700
Perhaps I'm naive. The rec.photo groups have had many postings recently
about such a new camera.There has obviously been some type of leak, or
perhaps the whole thing is a hoax. I was just hoping Olympus would set the
record straight. But I see your point. I was probably dreaming. When is
Photokina, anyway?

Regards,
John Austin
Oakland, CA