[OM] Olympus optics FS

Subject: [OM] Olympus optics FS
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 22:05:19 +0100
Hello everyone - I am going to put a couple of "hard to find" Olympus items
on Ebay in the next few days. I am doing this because I don't really have a
great deal of idea about what they are worth as they rarely seem to come up
for sale. A while ago someone asked if list members could put items here
first.

Olympus 20mm/f3.5 macro lens together with PM-TOB mount (I have given in
and bought auto version).

Olympus 1.4x converter (have ended up with a second).

If anyone has any idea of value I would appreciate an e-mail, if anyone
wants to buy before I put them on Ebay feel free make an offer!

Best wishes to all, David