Re: [OM] String-pods

Subject: Re: [OM] String-pods
From: mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 10:15:48 -0500
Thread the string's foot loop through a piece of small rubber or vinyl
tubing (a la automotive vacuum line or aquarium air line tubing), and the
loop will stay open so you can get your foot into it more easily.

Just a thought.  I'm going to make one of these, too.  It's certainly worth
trying.

Regards,

Mahlon

P.S.  I apologize again for my noise on the list at the beginning of the
week.  All is back to normal, but why am I back so soon?  We wrecked the
boat.  Long story.  Long, EXPENSIVE story.  No one was hurt, but the boat
is heading (motoring) to St. Petersburg for a new mainmast, et. al.

Clive.Warren @ src.bae.co.uk (Clive Warren)  (Mailed by: Clive.Warren @
src.bae.co.uk (Clive Warren) @ internet)
04/30/98 01:38 PM EDT