Re: [OM] South West USA Trip

Subject: Re: [OM] South West USA Trip
From: Clive Warren <Clive.Warren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 16:52:30 +0100
>In your message dated: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 10:01:55 BST you write:
>>
>>Have my English-American phrase book and am practising.....
>>
>>'Get down off that horse and imbibe some refreshment my good man'
>>
>>How am I doing?
>
>Clive:
>Some colorful phrases from my neck of the woods:
>
>"We're in tall cotton now, son"
>
>"Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while"
>
>"When you're up to your ass in alligators, it's hard to remember to
>drain the swamp"
>
>I'll leave it to the reader to determine what these phrases mean and
>when they should be used... :)
>
>Cheers,
>--Lee

Thanks Lee,

They should come in useful with my partner on the trip - will EMail you
from hospital ;-)

Seems as though I have a bit more practising to do......

Any further suggestions gratefully practised whilst brushing dust off the
35mm f2.8 with a camel hair brush - no one gets me for etc etc.

All the best,

              Clive   http://clive.bel-epa.com