[OM] Beattie Intenscreen

Subject: [OM] Beattie Intenscreen
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 19:25:46 -0400
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all:
My Beattie screen with grid and diagonal splitimage just arrived
today... and man is it bright!  I tried it on my 100-200/5, and the
difference is, well, amazing.  I can't wait to try it on the telescope
when I return from NC.  I'll keep y'all posted.  BTW, in my quick tests,
I didn't notice the "multi-image when out of focus" behavior that Ken
noted for the 2-X screens.  Perhaps we need to start a thread about
focusing screen bohke?  And how is that related to flower bohkes?  Or
the bohke of your favorite wine?  hehehe.

Cheers,
--Lee