[OM] 28-35/70-100 Macro

Subject: [OM] 28-35/70-100 Macro
From: "Patrick W. Greenlee" <patrickg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 07:01:33 -0700
Any suggestions for a Z lense (or brand X) that covers the range from
around 28 to 35 mm up to around 70 to 100 mm WITH close focusing macro
capability, hopefully 1:1?  OK then how about $10 bills for $5 each?  Maybe
I should accept suggestions as solicited above with no close focus/macro
capability and use my trusty V*v*t*r x2 telemacro adaptor.  Please don't
flame me about the off brand "el cheapo" adaptor as photos with it get good
critical comments when the reviewers don't know it was used.

Patrick

P.S.  Anyone have any ideas regarding public domain applications regarding
removing repetitious redundancies from Oly digests prior to their mailing?