Re: [OM] Hi OLY Gang!-Price Increases!

Subject: Re: [OM] Hi OLY Gang!-Price Increases!
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 12:31:23 -0700

--
Garth;

I agree. I wanted to say the same.

As for PvT, his message informing us that he has OM-1 battery covers
available was enuf to push me into the camp that 'allows' him to stay,
as long as he doesn't get TOO obnoxious.  I never listen to commercials
on the radio or TV if I can possibly help it and I sure don't wanna
spend too much time here filtering them out.

george  :>)