Re: [OM] Hi OLY Gang!-Price Increases!

Subject: Re: [OM] Hi OLY Gang!-Price Increases!
From: Paul Van Tuyl <olympusguy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 12:09:27 -0500
Tomoko, I question the wisdom of your statement! Do you honestly think I would
put a false statement about such a critical issue on the list? Your statement
sounds foolish because you did not get any actual information. Do you want to
give me specifics and I will respond with the OLY faxed sheet?

For your information, the price increase was announced over 30 days ago, and I
commented on it here. I do not know where you checked or with who you checked,
but it is obvious you are out of line. Also you did not exercise good judgement
in your caustic remarks!

I question the wisdom of your remaining on the list, too.