Re: [OM] OTF light metering

Subject: Re: [OM] OTF light metering
From: "Thomas H. Hogan" <flzhgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 07:08:48 -0700
Dave --
Perhaps you could try making the flash a secondary light source
by using a bounce flash arrangement off of a white reflector or
using a flash diffuser, nd filter over the flash or a ring flash.

Try metering off of the sky and cutting the flash power down to
two stops below ambient light.

--
Hank Hogan --

BTW,  I'm looking for a job as a biological science research
    technician.  If you know of anyone who might need a technician
    with my skills (see resume on my home page) please let me know.
--
Thomas ?Hank? Hogan
Biologist, Photographer, Web Designer