Re: [OM] OM2000 in Europe

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2000 in Europe
From: VELUWEH@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 05:53:59 -0400
Frank Wijsmuller wrote:

>I have not seen it in the shops (yet) but I haven't seen too
>much (big) shops lately (way to expensive). I guess however it is
>sold in Holland, since a Dutch collector with good connections with
>the importer showed it to me on a 2nd hand camera-show.

Yes it is; I saw one at Foto Fransen, Amsterdam, together with the new
zooms.
I was not even tempted... When I want a new body, I'll buy a 4Ti,
reassured by the thought that US prices are now at the same level as
Dutch prices (chuckle, chuckle).

"Beter een OM in de hand dan tien in de winkel."

Hans van Veluwen