[OM] New guy

Subject: [OM] New guy
From: Mike Grove <radon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 14:58:19 -0400
Hi, folks.

I had no idea there were so many Olympus fans until I subscribed to this list!
I bought my OM1 back in the mid-seventies, and have been happy with it ever
since.

Which bring me to my question to you all..... my meter has stopped working
(a while ago, actually) and I'm thinking of trying to locate a used OM1 or
OM2 to purchase. Would all my focusing screens and hotshoe etc. still work
on an OM2, or should I just get the ol' reliable OM1 repaired?

Opinions?

Thanks for your time,

Mike Grove