Re: [OM] New guy

Subject: Re: [OM] New guy
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 19:49:39 -0500
Hey Mike,

If you're happy with the OM-1, send it off to John Harmonson at Camtech.
Read about his services at

        http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/olympustech1997/

I just got my OM-1 back from him and took it on a shoot at Big Bend N.P. in
Texas. My OM-1 has been through a ringer, but it is worth it to have them
fixed IMHO.  Those dings are your dings.

Others are more in the know about compatibility of the items you mention
through the OM-2, but I'd not be terribly encouraged.  You can get a
comprehensive understanding of the differences among the OM series through
Lee Hawkins FAQ at

        http://www.astro.wellesley.edu/lhawkins/photo/photo.shtml

Good shooting,

Joel