Re: [OM] Stuck Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Stuck Lens
From: Andre Goforth <goforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 16:28:26 -0800
FYI per stuck lens snit...

John H wrote:

If you can wind and fire the shutter JUST ONCE you can set the shutter to B and
look through the back.  It is possible that the focus screen has flopped out
and is jammed against the lens.  I've seen this many times.

Well, the focus screen is still in place and  the shutter works great. But
the lens is still stuck.

However, I believe Marco is on the trail:

Originally I wrote:

>On Lun, 30 mar 1998 7:56, Andre  Goforth <mailto:goforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>wrote:
>>I went to take my 85m f2 lens off my OM 4T and found that that the lens
>>will not come off the mount. I've taken lens off and put them on this
>>camera countless of times.  It seems like something has snagged between
>the
>>camera and the lens. One weird thing is that I can rotate the lens
>>clockwise past the usual stopping point by holding down the release button
>>while rotating counterclock wise.

If only I  could have Marco's touch and luck!.