Re: [OM] Paul Van T.

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul Van T.
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 08:00:37 -0500
Woah, are you serious?  Do people in Australia run the risk of going to
jail, for instance, if they say something against their government?
What do you mean when you say you don't have freedom of speech?
When you say that, I think of China, where every computer user is
required to register his/her modem with the government.

John
Camtech