Re:[OM] HOW DO THEY DIE?

Subject: Re:[OM] HOW DO THEY DIE?
From: "Bruce Appelbaum" <Bruce_Appelbaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 8:55 -0500
Yeah, right.

Subject:    [OM] HOW DO THEY DIE?
Author: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (WD NAGEL)
Date:       3/26/1998 6:19 PM

I have a story about my OM4T.  I was walking in the subway in NYC last
year, when I was approached by a mugger.  He demanded that I handed my
much loved OM4T over to him!  I replied, "NOT ON YOUR LIFE.  I WOULD
RATHER DIE THEN GIVE YOU MY #@!%*&$ OM4T!"  He replied, "OK."  Pulled
out a gun and fired a round at me.  The bullet ricocheted off the
titanium pentaprism on my OM4T, off a steel beam for the ceiling of the
subway platform, then hit the mugger.  The bullet went clear through his
heart. As he laid on the ground dying, I looked over my camera and saw
it was OK, so I told him to say "cheeeesssse" and took his picture.  The
camera still works to this day!  I guess no one should %@&! with an
OM4T!