Re: [OM] How Do They Die?

Subject: Re: [OM] How Do They Die?
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 18:56:03 -0800
    George,

      I'm in Santa Rosa now working at Unruh's, a store that has been in
   business 45 years. The store I worked at in Sonora was back in 79-80.
   For the life of me, I can't remember it's name for sure (one of those
   "tip of the tongue things" ;)), but it seems to me Ye Old Camera Shop
   comes to mind. That MIGHT have been the name after the son took over,though.
      Bundle up and enjoy the trip. If there IS snow in the valley, I highly
  recommend a walking stick (monopod?;)). Even the trail to Bridelvail gets
  very slippery.

                                                enjoy,
                                                 Brad