Re: [OM] HOW DO THEY DIE?

Subject: Re: [OM] HOW DO THEY DIE?
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 16:09:47 -0800
George wrote:

[snip my musings on the subject, heavily influenced by the OLY list]

>Hmmm.  This story just doesn't ring true.  Seems like there would have
>been a jury of his black 4T peers, the camera would have hired Mr.
>Johnnie 4TCochran, who would have proved that the white mugger had
>called poor Mr 4Tblack the N***n word and therefore of course the
>killing was excusable and "If it don't fit, you must acquit", whereupon
>Mr 4TBlack could be seen photographing the finest golf courses in the
>world, looking for the real killers.

Very funny, George! I particularly liked "the N***n word" -- it's
brilliant! I wish I had thought of it myself...

See? Liberals clearly cause you to do some of your best work. Admit
it -- life wouldn't be as much fun without them. :-)

TGIF,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx