Re: [OM] UK Lense sale

Subject: Re: [OM] UK Lense sale
From: "Richard Dale" <Richard_Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 09:23:16 +0000
See what you mean about Jessops being not your favourite store, asked them
for details after phoning up about 4 times (no answer), she sounded
sceptical that the lenses did exist and if they did she thought they were
non-zuiko (Americans note this is the standard of service you get in the UK
its REALLY bad).  They will phone me back if they have the ones I wanted
(wanna bet!)
Think I'll buy new from the US in future.
Rather pay more to get decent service, at least they WANT to sell you
stuff.
In Britain you have to beg for it, same everywhere you go.
Any similar experiences?

 (Embedded
 image moved   "James A.Lumley" <j.a.lumley @ reading.ac.uk>
 to file:      26/03/98 16:41