[OM] UK Lense sale

Subject: [OM] UK Lense sale
From: "James A.Lumley" <j.a.lumley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 17:41:58 +0100
Hi,

Jessops, New Oxford St. London has a large lense sale, (clearout??)
going on as from 26march - 25th april. Not my favourite shop but theres
some 50 odd OM fit lenses including a few zuikos:

21mm f2      549     (all UK P. and all zuikos...)
21mm f3.5    125
28 f2.8       46
80 f4 macro  229
85 f2        189
100 f2       339
200 f4        66
400 f6.3     649

nothing over 400mm, wonder how available any lenses will be Jessops UK
after this or more generally in UK? Not too sure how these prices check
out. You can phone on 0171 240 6077

... I'm off abroad for a month so happy shopping anyone!

--
James
mailto:J.A.Lumley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx