Re: [OM] UK Lense sale + Used Cameras FAQ

Subject: Re: [OM] UK Lense sale + Used Cameras FAQ
From: Paul Van Tuyl <olympusguy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 07:28:58 -0600
Pricing equipment is an "art form" at best. I find, as a dealer, that in the
final
analysis, there is no fixed price for anything new or used. It seems that beauty
is in the eye of the beholder! Those who shop strictly for PRICE usually get
what
they pay for. Also, how many times have you hit a brick wall when you have a
problem after the sale! Usually it is BUYER BEWARE!  Ok, yes, there are some
exceptions to this, but can you remember how many?