[OM] How do they die?

Subject: [OM] How do they die?
From: Robert Ashdown <RobertA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 18:05:00 +1000
Well, unlike the exotic and spectacular deaths suffered by cameras owned
by travellers such as Foxy et al, I destroyed my old OM10 by pulling it
apart to se how it worked! Well, it didn't after that. Everything seemed
to go everywhere. So many small screws left over. I'm the kind of person
John H. has nightmares about.

Still, it had served me well for many years. It currently sits in pieces
on my bookshelf. I've been wondering why the mirror sits only half way
up and what all those dots are. Better pull it apart again!!!

Cheers all
Ashdown