Re: [OM] Crash/smash/crunch...wah!

Subject: Re: [OM] Crash/smash/crunch...wah!
From: Ken Norton <kenorton@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 16:05:55 -0600
>>      You forget to mention the flight stewardess with
concussion........" The Irish Press monday 23/3/98.......Mary ONeill
stewardess with air lingus is out of intensive care and doing
fine......Press photographers were banned form her ward as doctors said the
sight of lenses seemed to send her into relapse".

>> Boy, it's worse than I thought. I didn't even fly Air Lingus.
>
>Your quite right Ken .......doctors now say as a result of the knock on
the head she has frequent delusions............

Gosh, I didn't realize that the 200/2.8 would induce such an injury on a
passing stewardess.  I know it's heavy, but...

Ken