Re: [OM] Crash/smash/crunch...wah!

Subject: Re: [OM] Crash/smash/crunch...wah!
From: Paul Haigney <qpw5709@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 21:24:52 +0000
Hi Ken
You forget to mention the flight stewardess with concussion........" The Irish
Press monday 23/3/98.......Mary ONeill stewardess with air lingus is out of
intensive care and doing fine......Press photographers were banned form her
ward as doctors said the sight of lenses seemed to send her into relapse".

Good God Ken you could at least send her a get well card.

Rgds Paul .........Dublin...IRELAND