[OM] OM4T(i) self-timer

Subject: [OM] OM4T(i) self-timer
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 21:05:09 -0000
After my exploits today I have discovered that I have an OM4Ti which is
missing the small protective piece of black plastic which sits on top of
the self-timer switch. Everything seems to work but for both cosmetic and
protective reasons I would like a replacement (it seems to have been glued
on).

If anyone knows how I can get hold of such a small thing I would be
grateful; if, as I expect, the answer is the they are available from
Olympus US would someone be prepared to get one for me and post it to the
UK - I would of course re-imburse any expenses?

Best wishes, David