[OM] OM10 question

Subject: [OM] OM10 question
From: George Sears <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 23:13:35 -0500
Hi all,

I recently picked up an OM10 to use around home and all seems to be fine
except the little exposure indicator lights in the viewfinder go off after
about ninety seconds and dont come back on when i depress the shutter
release slightly or touch the metal part under the shutter release as they
should.  I have to reach up with my left finger and touch or slightly move
the on-off switch to reactivate the lights.

Any ideas as to how to fix this little annoying problem?

Thanks,
george2

George Sears
Rt 5, Box 805