Re: [OM] OM4 Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 Question
From: "John Austin" <johnaustin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 12:42:42 -0800
Hi Kennedy,

Thanks for the feedback. I'll talk to the dealer about testing using an
ammeter. Do I understand correctly that the only problem with the "old"
circuit was additional battery drain? The "old" circuit is as reliable
otherwise as the new one? You indicate you've had no other problem with
yours. If you don't remove the batteries or tape over the cover, how long
would a set of new batteries last with the higher drain?

John