Re: [OM] low light exposures (was)Re: [OM] Olympus Calendar

Subject: Re: [OM] low light exposures (was)Re: [OM] Olympus Calendar
From: Gene Mayeda <gmayeda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 08:09:36 -0600
Kodak used to publish reciprocity data.My 1980 copy of "E-77 Kodak Color
Films" is hopelessly out of date now.Only the Kodachrome 25 and 64 data
might be useful these days."F-5 Kodak Professional Black and White
Films" from 1990 has 2 charts on pg.31 that show the T-Max films have
the least amount of speed loss at long exposure times.
 My 1994 copy of Professional Fujichrome/Fujicolor/Neopan Dataguide has
some reciprocity law failure data starting on pg.29.The problem is that
new emulsions keep coming out all the time and the info you want is not
packaged with the film.
-Gene Mayeda

#
# For questions email: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx