Re: [OM] Sticky rubber knobs, chest harness recommendation?

Subject: Re: [OM] Sticky rubber knobs, chest harness recommendation?
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 01:28:30 -0700
Thanks to everyone who responded.  Lots of food for thought. This helps me narrow things down.

I was able to "cure" the tripod ball head with repeated soakings in rubbing alcohol.  It's helped the lens, but not cured it entirely. I'll try some other cleaners on a spot, and see if that's the charm.

--Peter