Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: back from Denmark

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: back from Denmark
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 08:38:17 -0700
At 11/19/2023 02:03 PM, Nathan wrote:

>I started the first week of November in Copenhagen and finished it in
>Alicante. The weather improved on my last day in Denmark, so I was able to
>enjoy the city the way I like it. And I met for lunch with a dear old friend
>of our family. Back in Alicante, I cycled to Verdegás to photograph some cute
>kitties, and in the office I had a portrait session with my favourite
>â??victimâ??, lovely Eri, using my Leica M2 fed with Ilford Delta 400 filmi.
>Itâ??s all here:
>
>https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4153
>
>And as always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.
>
>Nathan

Always a fan of cats. The Siamese looks a bit under nourished.

My last visit to Grand Cayman, the feral cat population was greatly reduced as
they are considered a danger to other native life such as brown booby birds:

"Officials said Tuesday that they will launch a humane trap and euthanasia
program to help protect a new nesting season that is underway. They said any
microchipped cats caught in the traps will be returned to identifiable owners."

WayneS