[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: nice lights, flags, and Harleys

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: nice lights, flags, and Harleys
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 06:51:31 +0100
Week 45 consists of photos from here, no more travelling this year. There was
some nice light in the evening, we visit two of my favourite local watering
holes, and then there are a couple of events—a political rally in the centre of
Alicante, and a Harley meet in the small town just north of Alicante where I
live. So lots of people with their bikes. It’s all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4160

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx