[OM] IMG: Rzeszów and Przemyśl

Subject: [OM] IMG: Rzeszów and Przemyśl
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 19:22:16 +0200
Earlier this month, my wife played in an international tournament in Rzeszów,
the biggest city in SE Poland with about 200,000 inhabitants. It has assumed
added importance since the start of the Ukraine war, as its airport is now the
main transit point for the military hardware the West is sending to Ukraine.
Aside from that, Rzeszów is an attractive city with many beautiful buildings
and lots of life, especially in the summer. One day I drove to the smaller town
of Przemyśl, about 90 km away, and just 10-12 km from the Ukraine border.
Przemyśl is an attractive town too (60,000 people), with more impressive
structures, both old and new, than I would expect in a town of this size.

Needless to say, I took a lot of pictures, and the resulting gallery can be
seen here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Rzesz%C3%B3w-and-Przemy%C5%9Bl/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman