Re: [OM] Monumento al Infinito

Subject: Re: [OM] Monumento al Infinito
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 22:10:44 -0700
On 7/13/2023 3:51 PM, usher99--- via olympus wrote:
Thanks for the alternate rendition, Moose.  Wish the tiff hadn’t vanished.  I uprezzed the only little jpeg I had with Gigapixel AI and thus some
star artifacts.  The monument had a minor alignment issue overlaying the stacked sky and foreground shots.  I was already 3 hours into it.   Many
use a utility to eliminate the green cast— typically sky glow from exited oxygen at 558nm.  Sensor is very sensitive there.  Back 5 years
ago when I started, wide angle astrolandscape was a very tiny niche.  Now there are plug -ins to “make small stars.”  This enhances the
prominence of the MW. Accuracy is often not the goal.  If you have time, may ask you to have a look before a print after get some time for a re-do.

Love to, as long as it's before the first week of September, when we head your way.
😁

Chasing stars and flutterbys, Mike

There are much worse ways to spend one's time!

Star Struck Moose