[OM] Re: 420 and 25/2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: 420 and 25/2.8
From: "Tom Fenwick" <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:29:29 +0100
It's a nuisance in some shots - not people, but lots of other stuff.  I went
as far as trying to correct one in photoshop the other day - it works.

I've found it with all the zooms (14-42, 14-54, 12-60, 11-22) at the wide
end.  I reckon the 14-54 is probably the  best in this regard, although the
others are either a lot cheaper or quite a bit wider so it doesn't count.
 It would have been nice if the prime didn't have it, but I think size was
their
The 7-14 is the exception, in my limited experience so far - it is as nearly
perfectly rectilinear as makes no difference.

Tom