Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses on Digital Rebel

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses on Digital Rebel
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 14:40:05 +0100
Wayne Harridge schrieb:

Perhaps if all the people who are considering "hosting" their Zuikos on
Canon digital bodies contacted Oly there might be some more chance that
the elusive OM-E-1 adapter might appear.

I'm pretty optimistic that someone will build it. That surely doesn't bother Olympus. The point would be an affordable body to attach it to! I'd love to get the E1 (or 2 or3...) but it's way too expensive atm.

cheers
:Doro
--
www.doro-foto.de/
Persönlichkeiten werden nicht durch schöne Reden geformt,