Re: [OM] OM /OT BRITISH BEERS

Subject: Re: [OM] OM /OT BRITISH BEERS
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 14:34:38 +0100
James N. McBride schrieb:
I wondered how long it would take to get one of the ladies to respond. You
were quick Doro. I'm not sure you are correct though.....I know some real
bad asses.

well, come to think of it... ;)
No photographic evidence to share with the list members though.
Some should be bonked with one of your famous manhole covers. /jim

rofl
But alas, us pisces always have to believe that *everyone is *basically good. If you search long enough. It might just be that it's no search time. Light is just beautiful and the OM is much closer...
;)

cheers
:Doro
--