Re: [OM] OM-2S + OM-3 anyone?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S + OM-3 anyone?
From: fred42@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:53:57 -0400
I used to find that a couple of years back their was a great number of US
sellers who would not ship internationally (that was when I still lived in the
UK). I don't pay it much mind anymore as I am in the US now. I think with the
introduction of so many .co.** type ebay sites there are more people buying
locally and the international buyers are in a minority. I know that in the last
30 or so auctions I have done only one went outside the US (and that was to
Canada, so it doesn't really count) (not dissing on Canada BTW, my grandfather
was from Winnipeg).

Just my 2 pence :)

Dan. (who is getting over Isabel as we speak)