[OM] IMG: Copenhagen

Subject: [OM] IMG: Copenhagen
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 09:35:53 +0200
After my weekend in Aarhus, I went to Copenhagen for a couple of days, mainly
to visit my parents’ graves. I usually also meet friends there, but this time
one set of friends was out of the country, and another couple was babysitting a
sick grandchild, so I was on my own. I spent most of the two days walking
around, to familiar places like the main pedestrian street and Nyhavn, but also
places I visit less often like the Royal Library and the Christianshavn
neighbourhood. For once I also went to the park that is home to the Little
Mermaid—a place I usually skip but in late April the Japanese cheery trees
planted there around 15 years ago are in full bloom, so I wanted to have a look.

I also some some art at the Royal Library and inside the Round Tower. Please
note that some of it may be considered NSFW, depending on where you live.

It’s all here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Copenhagen-April-2024

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman