[OM] Another OM 4 question

Subject: [OM] Another OM 4 question
From: Lawrence Woods <lmwoods@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 14:51:11 -0400
I recently came across an OM-4 That I must have bought on eBay at some point and forgotten about. It is not functioning correctly. Nothing in the viewfinder lights up, although the shutter does fire. I have no idea whether the meter is working properly other than testing it with film.

Is the lack of a viewfinder display something that can be repaired, or is this something that falls into the category of a defective meter circuit that can not be fixed because replacement parts are unavailable?

----- Larry Woods