Re: [OM] OM-4Ti shutter button troubleshooting

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4Ti shutter button troubleshooting
From: Iwert Bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 12:54:18 +0200
Thank you John, you made my day!

We'll see if the screw is loose in the future, but It works flawlessly for
now. This post will be saved for the future!
I don't do a lot of analog work anymore, so I hope with maybe a slight
readjustment in the future the Multi-spot-wonder will last some time to
come:).

Wishing you (all) a fine day,

Iwert