Re: [OM] Greetings from a Prodigal Son

Subject: Re: [OM] Greetings from a Prodigal Son
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 07:51:02 -0700
At 10/23/2023 08:02 AM, Paul wrote:
>I recall your name & John Hermanson of course, Ken Norton & a few more. I had
>the 4Ti back in the day but it came with a few headaches so I wont be getting
>one,...never thought I require a +2 dioptre correction lens but such is life
>eh.

The OM-4 was problematic with battery drain, requiring setting to M60 or M to
keep it from draining. But the OM-4T fixed that issue, and the drain dropped to
2-4 times lower than the OM-4 on manual (according to my fancy Fluke meter).

Of course there were other headaches and it is really hard to beat the latest
EVFs, which have come a long way. My memory of the past is unreliable. Today
the rage is getting vintage lenses.

WayneS