Re: [OM] Trouble-Bubble adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Trouble-Bubble adapters
From: usher99--- via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 22:51:41 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: "usher99@xxxxxxx" <usher99@xxxxxxx>, Marnie Crouch <marniemc2002@xxxxxxxxx>
Thanks Wayne!!   The bubbler comparison was just what I was looking for and
very well done like most of his videos.  The new lens is a very good bubbler
with no dust bunnies in the bokeh.  The Vello macro adapter does not have the
centerline adjustment nor the Fotodiox--I asked both companies.  The scales and
aperture adjustment being askew would be one of those niggly thinks that would
irk me but may be able to live with. The lens clearly behaves nicely on
extension.

Bubble bubble, Mike