Re: [OM] A few images from near Lake Como and Sardinia

Subject: Re: [OM] A few images from near Lake Como and Sardinia
From: usher99--- via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 20:30:56 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: "usher99@xxxxxxx" <usher99@xxxxxxx>
Thanks Moose.  I totally agree with removing the bucket and the perspective
correction.   I think I got lazy on some of those images and appreciate the
nudge.  What tools do you like these days for perspective distortion
correction?  Keystoning can be quite complex.   ACR filter correction seems
pretty good--often I don't use it until after conversion.  Wide angle adapter
filter in PS seems to work too but can be tricky.  Photolab has tools for
complex perspective distortion and don't really need Viewpoint I don't think.
There certainly is a learning curve as to how not to overdo.  I think the SS
was too low for the IS in the lens on the GM-5 in the Marnie portrait.  I use
Topaz sharpen but your version is much better.  What did you do? I'll study the
others as well.Oh, I loaded the corrected Twins 1 on my site and will delete
the other later.
Revisionary Mike