Re: [OM] Hoboken; art in New York; New York

Subject: Re: [OM] Hoboken; art in New York; New York
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 15:06:27 -0700
I enjoyed these.

On 6/15/2023 2:35 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Continuing with processing the wonderful memories from my trip to New York/New Jersey in May,
I now share with you a visit to two great art institutions in New York. One of them (the
first 22 photos) is world famous—Museum of Modern Art—

We were in MOMA last Sept. It's interesting to me that you and I overlap in
subjects there only in the outdoor patio.

the other one I did not know about until I read an article about it in the New
York Times this spring: El Museo del Barrio on 5th Ave. and 104th Street, an
art gallery focusing on Latin, mainly Puerto Rican art. It was a revelation,
and it was truly wonderful to visit there with my Puerto Rican wife and our
son. A place that from now on is on my agenda every time I visit New York.

A place to put on my list!

We won't be in NYC this year. The relatives we stay near in Brooklyn are
visiting us.

N Y V Moose