[OM] IMG: New York

Subject: [OM] IMG: New York
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 07:27:23 +0200
Finally finished my general New York gallery from the trip in May, after
posting my Hoboken and NYC art galleries. This one is a more general “walking
around” (and a bit of driving around) gallery, mainly from Lower Manhattan
(Chelsea, Union Square area), and some uptown (Columbia University, the
northern end of Central Park) and a bit of miscellaneous stuff. Even though
Liberty State Park is across the river in New Jersey, there are some photos
from there too. What there is not much of is Midtown and the Village or the
financial district—we just did not spend much time in those areas during this
visit. But the iconic views of the Manhattan skyline are not totally absent,
since my son lives right on the waterfront in Weehawken, NJ. It’s all here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/New-York-in-the-spring/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx