Re: [OM] IMG: A new batch of film portraits

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A new batch of film portraits
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 00:35:06 -0700
On 3/28/2023 2:17 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
I have just added 12 mostly informal portraits to my Film Portraits gallery,
all taken since June 2022, but recently reprocessed as mentioned above. You can
click on the individual links below, or just click on the arrow on the right to
move to the next image.

Eri, again:
https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Film-portraits/i-2RqLw56/A

I especially like "Eri, again:", the unposed, different angle.

Side Swipe Moose